Friday, October 21, 2011

Limbo's Child is Now Available on Amazon Kindle



Do you see that link above.  Do you see it?  That's my book.  On Kindle.  Now.  For only 99 cents!

The WHOLE book.   Buy it. Read it.  It's only 99 cents!

For those of you who need more convincing, starting tomorrow, I'll be posting the first half of the book online, for FREE, in pdf format, for the next week.

And don't forget the first six chapters and prologue are already online here, here, here, here, here, here & here.

Or you could have the whole thing in a handy Kindle format now.  Your choice.

Later I'll talk publishing details, but for now I just wanted to see the icon and relish the small victory of finally getting it out there.

Oh! and if you buy through the link on this webpage, it throws a few extra pennies my way through the Amazon Associates program, so buy it here!

Thanks everybody.

Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment