Saturday, October 22, 2011

FIRST HALF OF THE BOOK - FREE!!

As promised...here is the link...to the first half of the book in pdf format. 

(Geez!  Even in a blog post I overuse the ellipsis!  Anywho...wait...I did it again!! Mrrggmble)

This is the first 300 or so pages of the book, FREE, to you, but only for the next week.  After that I will take it down and put up the last 300 pages, for FREE, but again, only for one week.  Then the links and the pdf format will be gone, but you will still be able to buy the book for the egregious price of 99 cents on Kindle.

(I'm trying to save you that extra buck here people! Hey, I know you need that extra shot of espresso in your latte each morning, so I got yer back.)

This is mostly my way of saying "Thank you" to all those that have been following the blog so far. 

(Actually, it's more my way of saying, "THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! OMG THANK YOU FOR CARING AND LISTENING SO THAT MY LITTLE 'YAWP' DOESN'T DISAPPEAR INTO THE OBLIVION OF CYBERSPACE!!" buuuut...that might sound a little too desperate.)

So share it with all your friends for the next two weeks, because after that, the spigot is off and they will have to scrounge around the sofa cushions for that extra 99 cents to get the book.

(So far I've abused the ellipsis, the italics for emphasis, the onomatopoeia and the parenthetical comedy aside.  Hmmm.  I think it's time to stop.)

Enjoy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment