Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another review on Amazon.com!!

Joseph, whoever you are, thank you for a wonderful review!  I'm going to name my firstborn after you. Sure, my firstborn was born 14 years ago and she's a girl, but I want my fans to know they come first. ;)

The entire review is below, and he is absolutely right.  The price is awesome.
I seriously LOVED this book! It is definitely a MUST READ if you are into fantasy novels. The characters were complex and believable and the dual story lines made it difficult to ever put the book down. I would be reading about the land of the living wondering what was going on down in Limbo, and then reading about Limbo wondering what was going on up above. The plot was pretty fast paced throughout the book (which I love). Great story with great characters and for an AWESOME price.
Check out all the reviews on Amazon.com here.

1 comment: