Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!: UPDATE

Merry Christmas everybody!!

And I have a special Christmas gift for all of you and any of your friends.  Starting tomorrow, and for the next five days, Limbo's Child (The Dead Things Series) will be available on Kindle Select, absolutely FREE!!  I know a bunch of you will be getting Kindles for Christmas so give it a try.  So please tell anyone and everyone about the book and this limited offer to get the Kindle version free.

And thanks to everyone who has read the book for all your kind words and encouragement.  I couldn't have come this far without you!

Thanks again,

J.

Major Update: Since the promotion has been put into effect nearly 200 books have been downloaded!  Woohoo!  Thanks so much.  I hope you love the book and I hope that you share it with everyone you know.  The promotion is still going on for the next three days so get your copy free today!


No comments:

Post a Comment