Thursday, December 29, 2011

379!

Since we began the free promotion of the book, over 360 more people have downloaded the book!  The total now stands at 379. 

To all of you who downloaded the book, thanks for giving the book a chance.  I know that if you read it, you'll love it.  Please write an honest review and recommend it to all of your friends.

379 is great but I hope we can do better.  Let's try and get it over 500!!  (I'm calling it the EGO-thon. Hey, I'm giving it away for free so I have to have SOME kind of compensation!) The book is available free for the rest of the day.  The promotion ends at midnight PST so you still have a few more hours to download the book.  Tell all your friends and share it with everybody you know and save my ego!  It's for the children really.  After that the price will go back up to the atmospheric price of 99 cents.  So, dude, what are you waiting for?!

Thanks again and here's the link.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment