Friday, October 19, 2012

Reviews Disappearing

In the last several days, four of my positive reviews have disappeared from Amazon. I have contacted Amazon and they tell me they can't discuss the matter with me, but they told me reviews are either removed by the reviewer or because the
y didn't meet the guidelines. I contacted one reviewer and they say they didn't take it down. It appears I am under some kind of attack. Someone is challenging positive reviews on some technicality, getting Amazon to take them down, and a new one disappears each day. If you've read the book and haven't written a review, please write one. If you have written a review, please check to make sure it's still there, if not, please write a new one. Thanks. Jonah.

PS, and please share the book with everyone you know.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005XHABAO

2 comments:

  1. ...That is so....petty!! What some people will do with their dead time... If they were truly trying to be creative, they wouldn't be having that time to implement such idiocies. XP

    Well, I hope that they take a moment to seriously read those reviews, and then subsequently actually read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Hewitt,

    My name is Jacob Gowans. A friend of mine told me about your book. I haven't read it yet, but I'd like to chat with you. I enjoy meeting and getting to know other self-published authors. Feel free to send me an email at psionbeta@gmail.com

    I hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete